Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Vehicle Specifics: 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 ST / Quad Cab / Long Bed / 4x4 / Cummins 5.9L / G56 6-Speed Manual (same
manual transmission RAM is installing behind 6.7 Cummins today)
Condition: 2nd Owner. No accidents. Extremely well maintained Southern truck - NO rust. Garaged. Mechanically and
electrically, the truck is excellent! Both myself and the original owner have changed the oil and filter every
5, 000-7, 500 miles and fuel filter every 10, 000 miles. Only Mopar and Fleetguard filters. ORIGINAL injectors
replaced at 247, 000 miles on 1/7/16 with Bosch stock hp injectors (not cheap injectors) - $3, 014.00 for the
procedure. Transmission fluid regularly replaced with Delvac Synthetic, front and rear differential and power
steering fluid regularly changed with Royal Purple Synthetic. New Mopar radiator and new coolant at 210k. Clutch
replaced 5/4/16 - $1, 500. Entire HVAC box behind dash professionally rebuilt in March 2016 with new blend doors,
actuators, evaporator, etc. - $1, 000. Interior is clean and without funky odors (no smoke) driver seat is worn as
to be expected but all other seats are good and have been protected with high-quality covers. Headliner has a
couple spots but clean overall. No dashboard or other interior molding cracks. Exterior has dents, scratches and
marks but is in good condition overall. A/C is cold. No engine mods or programmers ever! Never goose-necked. Never
had trailer brake controller. Front end is tight and completely redone. Don't forget to blow up the pictures by
clicking on the featured picture.
- 2.5" TGC smooth progressive-rate front coil springs -- not spacers. No lift in rear.
- Skyjacker nitro shocks with urethane bushings
- 285/75/18 (35" x 11.5") Toyo Open Country AT on 18x9 Katana Wheels
- Steering gear box stabilizer
- Borgeson steering shaft
- BDS heavy duty adjustable track bar with urethane bushings
- Pure Performance upper and lower oversize control arms with heavy duty extruded sleeves and urethane bushings --
sized properly for 2.5" lift
- Adjustable sway bar links and urethane sway bar bushings
- Mopar 2008+ steering linkage and stabilizer upgrade (dangerous Y-style linkage gone and went to upgraded T-style
linkage from Mopar)
- High-flow muffler on otherwise-stock system (I have the original muffler still if you prefer to reinstall).
- Black UWS Tool Box in the bed.
Title is clean and in my possession. I have all three original keys, owner manuals and repair documentation. Going
to Mega Cab or other bigger cab configuration to accommodate my growing family.